Friday, May 11, 2012

Seven Observations on Learning

So  read an article for homework about how learning works, and our duty was to respond to it by relating two of their observations to our project.

First was that the idea that learning begins with tolerance applies to my project because I've come across many different solutions on how to make my putter, and I've accepted some solutions, put aside others, and rejected a method or two.

Second was that learning is inconclusive and that's basically how I've been researching so far because with every new thing I have brings up new questions; just like when I learned that milling metal sometimes requires coolant, I then tried to figure out what kind of coolant was best for aluminum, how much I need, or do I even need coolant.


No comments:

Post a Comment