Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Incomplete

So, as it turns out in the end, I am not going to be able to finish my project in time for my presentation this Thursday because I need a tech teacher to supervise me using either the cnc mill or the hand mill, because none of them are available this week. I'm really disappointed that it came down to whether other people were able to help complete my individual senior project, but as I reflect its really my fault that this situation even arose. I procrastinated asking the tech department, and as a result I will not be finishing in time.

 Maybe if I had picked a later presentation date like June 15th things could have worked out better, but life never goes as planned.
I do want to finish the putter before I graduate because I want to have something to show that I accomplished something my senior year even if I got a poor grade for the class. My desire for engineering and golf goes beyond any grade, and I'll never forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment