Monday, March 26, 2012

IC JE

Today in class we are to talk about how we've been researching, or our method. Personally I tend to Google the problem initially, and then if the answer isn't really apparent, I'll call the store of the product I was looking for, or I'll ask a tech teacher at school or my mentor.

In terms of macro research I really haven't been actively, on my own time, looking up engineering facts or golf club making information. I have however, been learning a lot more about  physics in my physics class, and design and engineering techniques in EDD, both classes taking up a good amount of time.

For micro research I've spent time looking at all the little things about my project, mainly like I said in my last post things like coolant, or drill bit size, type of aluminum alloy, etc.

For kinds of research I haven't been doing, I haven't really self reflected enough since I haven't had much free time to do anything other than focus on my project, so I've forgotten about analyzing my past problems and what I've learned from past mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment